Skip to main content

Daily Devotion: Validation.

We all seek to feel validated. Unfortunately we seek validation from people and things that are outside of God's will, which in most cases leave us feeling less important, less loved, and less adequate.

Isn't it ironic how we seek to feel important by imperfect people and tangible things when the God of the universe, creator of all things has already affirmed us. We lack nothing inside of His will. We are loved, called, chosen and redeemed.

The craziest thing is that even with our imperfections and shortcomings He still loves us. So why do we continue to thirst for the approval and likes of men?

You are loved. Rest in this.


Popular posts from this blog

The Lord directs the steps of the Godly ♡

The Lord directs the steps of the Godly. He delights in every detail of their life. Psalms 37:23 Are you at a crossroads with trying to make a really tough decision? Have you continously sought the Lord about something to no prevail? Are you fed up with waiting to hear from God on what you should do next? A few months back I was in South Carolina visiting a friend and her family. I spoke with her brother and sister in law about how I just felt like God wasn't hearing my prayers. I expressed how I was growing weary and needing to make a decision soon on rather to return home or give Texas another year. I also shared with them that I desired belonging, something that I had effortlessly back home. (This year taught me vulnerability I must admit because I went from being very closed off about my weaknesses to sharing them unashamedly. I guess I just came to a place of surrender, seeking answers and direction from whomever could provide them. Crossroads do that.) Her sibli...