Skip to main content

Jesus loves YOU.


Sometimes when I hear something over and over again it starts to become redundant and not as valuable to me as the first time I heard it. I want to expound on that for a moment to remind you of what that means.

Jesus loves you.

Romans 5:8
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

We are conditioned to feel like we have to work and earn love. As much as we desire to give and receive unconditional love it is a hard task for us as humans. We are conditioned to expect things in return when we give anything to others. This is why the Bible talks about denying self so much because that is exactly what Christ did 2000 years ago for us. While we were dead in our sins, He died for us.

Philippians 2:4-8
Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus, who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, but emptied himself, by taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men. And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross.

Unconditional (Agape) Love is what we all desire. A love that isn't based on who we are or what we do or what we can bring to the table. A pure love, that chooses us first, right where we are and continues to pursue us without conditions.

We can't earn His love. 

He didn't wait for us to get our act together. He didn't wait for us to pass the test. We weren't even alive when He considered us as He was nailed to the cross. Jesus was in the beginning at the right hand of the Father interceding for us, being fully aware of our sinful condition. Yet He still chose to die for me and for you! 

Romans 8:34
Who is to condemn? Christ Jesus is the one who died—more than that, who was raised—who is at the right hand of God, who indeed is interceding for us.

He took on our guilt, our shame and paid the ultimate price for us. Because of His great love for us sin is no longer a barrier between God and us. We were enemies of God and deserved His wrath but Jesus came to restore our relationship with our Creator.



Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Ephesians 1:7
In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace.

His great sacrifice forever silences any doubt that He loves us!

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

You are loved ♡





Popular posts from this blog

Hey(: Just a quick blog.

Hey guys and gals (: I've been so busy lately, haven't had the time to blog. I have been spending tons of time with God lately through fasting, reading my bible, praying, witnessing to others. It's been an amazing yet hard season for me but I've been introduced to wonderful Christians, found a church home, grew stronger, wiser, and my faith in God's will for me has increased dramatically! I have encountered some of the most difficult times of my life recently, but by the grace of God I have grown to be a stronger woman because of it! I am happy to say that I finally found a place of happiness, peace, and joy thanks to my God. Life is better, my attitude is better, I'm loving harder, trusting more. It's amazing! I've never prayed so much in my entire life as I have these last couple of months, and God has really shown me a new way of thinking. I asked him to renew my mind,and he did just that. I see clearer, I've learned to love those who treat ...

Be still and Rest in the Lord!

Honestly, 2014 was a rough year for me. I was so sad, overwhelmed and lonely most of the time, and felt like God was ignoring me and wasn’t hearing my prayers. It was a very frustrating and uncomfortable season. I was stretched, overwhelmed, physically and mentally exhausted. I was desperate for change, and desperate for God to do as I asked of Him then and there. I grew frustrated with waiting, I grew frustrated at my lack of patience, and distrust in God. I GREW FRUSTRATED with LIFE!  Yes the struggle was VERY real for me in 2014. I was very impatient with people, I lost hope in humanity, and I wanted to give up on everybody. I was so tired of trying to be this and that that it became physically draining. I was so tired of being there for everybody. I would say yes to everybody, which left me drained. I wanted to run away from everything. I lost all the desire to attend school, to attend church, and ESPECIALLY work! Every area of my life was being tested. I couldn't find c...