Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Hey(: Just a quick blog.

Hey guys and gals (: I've been so busy lately, haven't had the time to blog. I have been spending tons of time with God lately through fasting, reading my bible, praying, witnessing to others. It's been an amazing yet hard season for me but I've been introduced to wonderful Christians, found a church home, grew stronger, wiser, and my faith in God's will for me has increased dramatically! I have encountered some of the most difficult times of my life recently, but by the grace of God I have grown to be a stronger woman because of it! I am happy to say that I finally found a place of happiness, peace, and joy thanks to my God. Life is better, my attitude is better, I'm loving harder, trusting more. It's amazing! I've never prayed so much in my entire life as I have these last couple of months, and God has really shown me a new way of thinking. I asked him to renew my mind,and he did just that. I see clearer, I've learned to love those who treat ...

Vulnerability is Strength ♡

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on m e. That is one of my favorite verses! Gods Grace is sufficient enough to carry us through whatever life throws at us. It is difficult to be vulnerable sometimes and express that we are struggling. Its easier to boast about our strengths rather than our weaknesses. It can be uncomfortable and maybe a little scary to admit that things aren't going well and reach out and ask for help. --- One thing that Im continously learning is that my dependence has to be in Christ. Everything in this world is fleeting, vain and unreliable. Paul knew what hardship looked like, I read about him and wonder how he was able to write letters and encourage others when he was suffering tremendously himself. But God. -- SUFFICIENT = ENOUGH, CONSTANTLY AVAILABLE....