Skip to main content

New cycle.


I realize that every mistake I could make as a young woman could in fact put my future in danger or jeopardy. Not only will my mistakes affect me, but they will also affect my husband, my children and so on. When people sin, they do not take the time to realize the extremity of that sin. It could seem like just a moment and nothing more than that, but it can hunt you for the remainder of your life. Your past can literally shape your future. And when you hold on to it, it can and will destroy any chances of having a stable life in the future. That is why I vow to my father in Heaven that I will try my hardest to live righteously and to live by his commandants. I vow to end my family’s sin cycle, and start a new God-fearing lifestyle, that will resemble God’s love. I don’t want to be shackled, and buried in lies, and deceit. I want to be free, and live a life full of joy and peace. I want to be an inspiration to other young women, and young adult. It is possible to live right; you just have to want to live right! It’s a choice that you make every day you awake. We don’t have to go through every situation to learn and grow; we don’t need to kiss a million frogs to find our prince charming. Whoever said these things? I want to be at peace with my life; I don’t want nor need the extra unnecessary drama. Therefore the devil can miss me with that, I’m cool!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey(: Just a quick blog.

Hey guys and gals (: I've been so busy lately, haven't had the time to blog. I have been spending tons of time with God lately through fasting, reading my bible, praying, witnessing to others. It's been an amazing yet hard season for me but I've been introduced to wonderful Christians, found a church home, grew stronger, wiser, and my faith in God's will for me has increased dramatically! I have encountered some of the most difficult times of my life recently, but by the grace of God I have grown to be a stronger woman because of it! I am happy to say that I finally found a place of happiness, peace, and joy thanks to my God. Life is better, my attitude is better, I'm loving harder, trusting more. It's amazing! I've never prayed so much in my entire life as I have these last couple of months, and God has really shown me a new way of thinking. I asked him to renew my mind,and he did just that. I see clearer, I've learned to love those who treat ...

Vulnerability is Strength ♡

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on m e. That is one of my favorite verses! Gods Grace is sufficient enough to carry us through whatever life throws at us. It is difficult to be vulnerable sometimes and express that we are struggling. Its easier to boast about our strengths rather than our weaknesses. It can be uncomfortable and maybe a little scary to admit that things aren't going well and reach out and ask for help. --- One thing that Im continously learning is that my dependence has to be in Christ. Everything in this world is fleeting, vain and unreliable. Paul knew what hardship looked like, I read about him and wonder how he was able to write letters and encourage others when he was suffering tremendously himself. But God. -- SUFFICIENT = ENOUGH, CONSTANTLY AVAILABLE....