Skip to main content

Quick Blog: Giving to others.

Throughout my walk with Christ, I have been truly learning how to love others, and stop making everything about me. I have always been a generous, giving, and kind person. But because of being so generous I have been taking advantage of several times by people I would not have thought would do me like that. And yet because I have a kind heart, I still continue to love on them, and help them.If it wasn't for Christ, I would have a bitter heart towards all of those people who did those things to me. I want to live Christ-like, so I choose to keep loving the unloving, and forgiving the unforgiving because I know it will help me grow spiritually, and draw me closer to God. In the bible it says it is better to give, than receive (Acts 20:35). I find myself asking God, how come I have yet to meet other young Christians that are like me, giving, with a pure heart? How come I keep finding myself giving, and not ever receiving? Than I instantly have to tell myself, it isn't always about me, and what I want and need. I'm learning to just take a step back and stop worrying so much about when my portion will come, and focus on giving what I do have to others. 
                                  

Popular posts from this blog

50 things that 2020 taught me ♡

What a crazy year right? Although challenging it has been a very fruitful year for me. With all of the setbacks I've grown a lot spiritually. With all of the disappointments I've learned to trust and rely on God more. In the loneliest of moments, I found that Jesus is truly the greatest comforter. Being forced to spend more time alone than normal I've also learned a lot about myself. This was a year of growth and preparation. I strongly believe that God doesn't put us through the fire without a purpose in doing so. So I'm excited to see what 2021 will bring.  With that being said, I decided to share a few things that I've learned about life and myself this year ♡ 1. Fear is a choice.  2. "Home" is where the heart is. 3. I enjoy peace and tranquility. 4. Too much of anything is not good for me. 5. God is still at work. 6. It's okay to just be. 7. Financial freedom is a priority, not a burden. 8. Friendships evolve/change and that...

Hey(: Just a quick blog.

Hey guys and gals (: I've been so busy lately, haven't had the time to blog. I have been spending tons of time with God lately through fasting, reading my bible, praying, witnessing to others. It's been an amazing yet hard season for me but I've been introduced to wonderful Christians, found a church home, grew stronger, wiser, and my faith in God's will for me has increased dramatically! I have encountered some of the most difficult times of my life recently, but by the grace of God I have grown to be a stronger woman because of it! I am happy to say that I finally found a place of happiness, peace, and joy thanks to my God. Life is better, my attitude is better, I'm loving harder, trusting more. It's amazing! I've never prayed so much in my entire life as I have these last couple of months, and God has really shown me a new way of thinking. I asked him to renew my mind,and he did just that. I see clearer, I've learned to love those who treat ...

Daily Devotion: His sovereignty.

God uses tough situations in our lives to reveal His sovereignty and extend His grace to us. Often times it is the storms and valleys in our lives that forces us to fall on our knees and surrender to Him and His will. Even though hard times are very difficult, they reveal that God is still good and that he doesn't want any of us to perish. The testing of your faith produces patience and perseverance. He is using your trial to draw you closer to Him. He wants you. All of you. Even the broken pieces of your life. He is able to handle it. He wants your attention and will stop at nothing to get it. He is pursuing you in your trials, will you let Him in? Praying with you. ❤