Skip to main content

Daily Devotion: Desires.

Do you need or want what your heart desires?

God promises to give us what we need, when we need it. Sometimes a delay in our prayers is simply because we don't need it at the moment, we just want it. And I believe that Hes more concerned about our needs than our wants.

It's a blessing when our wants line up with what He knows we need❤

He said He will provide, trust His timing. He knows best!

Popular posts from this blog

Wanted to share this, it helped me a lot.

Losing Friends, Gaining Faith by  JENNIFER JOHNS  on  APRIL 30, 2010 Several weeks ago a friend visited my desk to chat when she noticed a small square paper hanging on my cubicle wall. She asked what it said and leaned in closer to read it. The quote was about staying open to the change God wants to do in our lives. An uncomfortable look formed on her face and she said something about how HR doesn’t allow religion in the workplace. I wasn’t sure if she was kidding or serious, so I asked if it offended her. She said, “Well, it’s definitely weird.” Losing Friends I’ve noticed a difference in some friendships since  dedicating my life fully to God . At times it comes in the form of mocking, especially after sharing a great story that feels highly inspiring, but it also comes in the form of rejection. At first this new dynamic was hard to swallow; it felt like I was being torn between two worlds. It was great getting invites to dinner or drinks with fri...

Hey(: Just a quick blog.

Hey guys and gals (: I've been so busy lately, haven't had the time to blog. I have been spending tons of time with God lately through fasting, reading my bible, praying, witnessing to others. It's been an amazing yet hard season for me but I've been introduced to wonderful Christians, found a church home, grew stronger, wiser, and my faith in God's will for me has increased dramatically! I have encountered some of the most difficult times of my life recently, but by the grace of God I have grown to be a stronger woman because of it! I am happy to say that I finally found a place of happiness, peace, and joy thanks to my God. Life is better, my attitude is better, I'm loving harder, trusting more. It's amazing! I've never prayed so much in my entire life as I have these last couple of months, and God has really shown me a new way of thinking. I asked him to renew my mind,and he did just that. I see clearer, I've learned to love those who treat ...

Keep Jesus at the center!

http://www.worshiphousemedia.com/song-tracks/36556/Jesus-At-The-Center A lmost a year ago, I went to church with a former friend and one of the ministers called me up and started to pray for me and prophesy over my life, one of the things that he told me is that I was being distracted. Immediately I was thinking to myself like this man doesn't even know me... At the time, I just started school, and could not understand what I was being distracted by. Well now over a year later I see it, I ended up in a situation that overtime (months) had become something that started to affect me spiritually, mentally and emotionally. And I started to worry about this, that and the other, this situation started to become the center of my focus, no longer was Christ the center he was alongside it. That wasn't my intention but even when we may have the best intentions at heart, and want the best for our situations, we can STILL be distracted by things. I got distracted, and didn't mean t...