Skip to main content

God is faithful ♡

Sometimes the cloudiness of life blurs our vision. There are seasons when our faith is strong and our hope is solid. But then there are seasons when we walk through fogs, consumed with doubt and fear.

What I'm learning and I'm sure will continue to learn is that God is faithful in these foggy seasons. When it seems like your prayers are going unanswered, when it seems like you're all alone without a helper or comforter, when it seems like its never going to end or your hope is deferred; please know that God is in this season with you. 

One of my favorite quotes is the "The teacher is always silent during the test". How true is that and when applied to our journey with Christ, it seems to be even more true. 

I'm convinced that seasons when God seems quiet and doesn't seem to be moving in your life and your prayers seem to be going unanswered is when the complete opposite is taking place. 

This year more than ever before I've had to reread past journal entries that I wrote to remind myself that God is indeed FAITHFUL. And what I've found is that in these journal entries I would cry out to the Lord asking if He hears me, if He sees me. Broken and confused, I was hopeless and really seeking His voice, His presence and His love. Now looking back, little did I know in those seasons, He indeed was speaking, His presence was evident and His love was steadfast. 

So many times we wonder where is God, what is He doing, and why. When a lot of the times we are too consumed with our problem to hear Him speak to our hearts. Difficult moments should force us to be still and sit quiet at His feet. In those quiet moments is when we're able to hear Him speak to our discouraged hearts. This is why we should rejoice in the fog because the fog forces us to slow down and seek Him.

God is faithful. Every situation or circumstance that you are facing is not out of His reach or provision. He is sovereign. Please know that you are not alone, you are heard, seen and most importantly, LOVED.

If you're feeling restless right now, I challenge you to sit at His feet and cry out to Him with your cares and worries. He already knows what you're dealing with but invites you to have this conversation with Him about it because HE CARES FOR YOU! Never stop going to the Lord with your worries or fears even when years pass you by and you're wondering if He heard you. He heard you the FIRST TIME you prayed. He knows.
But He wants you to know something too, He's got it. He's got you.

Because He's faithful ♡

Popular posts from this blog

Hey(: Just a quick blog.

Hey guys and gals (: I've been so busy lately, haven't had the time to blog. I have been spending tons of time with God lately through fasting, reading my bible, praying, witnessing to others. It's been an amazing yet hard season for me but I've been introduced to wonderful Christians, found a church home, grew stronger, wiser, and my faith in God's will for me has increased dramatically! I have encountered some of the most difficult times of my life recently, but by the grace of God I have grown to be a stronger woman because of it! I am happy to say that I finally found a place of happiness, peace, and joy thanks to my God. Life is better, my attitude is better, I'm loving harder, trusting more. It's amazing! I've never prayed so much in my entire life as I have these last couple of months, and God has really shown me a new way of thinking. I asked him to renew my mind,and he did just that. I see clearer, I've learned to love those who treat ...

Be still and Rest in the Lord!

Honestly, 2014 was a rough year for me. I was so sad, overwhelmed and lonely most of the time, and felt like God was ignoring me and wasn’t hearing my prayers. It was a very frustrating and uncomfortable season. I was stretched, overwhelmed, physically and mentally exhausted. I was desperate for change, and desperate for God to do as I asked of Him then and there. I grew frustrated with waiting, I grew frustrated at my lack of patience, and distrust in God. I GREW FRUSTRATED with LIFE!  Yes the struggle was VERY real for me in 2014. I was very impatient with people, I lost hope in humanity, and I wanted to give up on everybody. I was so tired of trying to be this and that that it became physically draining. I was so tired of being there for everybody. I would say yes to everybody, which left me drained. I wanted to run away from everything. I lost all the desire to attend school, to attend church, and ESPECIALLY work! Every area of my life was being tested. I couldn't find c...