Skip to main content

Read your Bible like your life depends on it because IT DOES!

With love and exhortation Christians, believers in Jesus Christ YOU are responsible for reading and studying the Bible. Not your pastor, your parent or your bestfriend. Never put all your trust in men to teach you, even if it is a man/woman of God in the pulpit. The Bible is clear that we all need to work out our own salvation. (Philippians 2:12)

There are too many people calling themselves Christians but they don't even read the Bible. The first thing they do when they're confused about something is look to culture (the world system), people or their feelings for justification. Be very careful about this because the devil is always looking for even the smallest ways to deceive people.

And please don't just read the Bible or rely on devotions, study it to show yourself approved. Study it to be able to give a reason for why you believe what you believe. Study it to be able to exalt Christ and what He has done for you.

The devil wants illiterate Bible readers who want a nice, inclusive and tolerable Jesus but not a just, holy and righteous God.

When you study the Bible, you start to see God's character and how He deals with humanity, sin, and how the devil has throughout all of time deceived so many of God's chosen people.

God wants a relationship with you, and He has given us His word to help and encourage us in that relationship. Take advantage of this time now because we may not always have this privilege ♡

Read your Bible, it is crucial for your faith and your life ♡

Popular posts from this blog

Hey(: Just a quick blog.

Hey guys and gals (: I've been so busy lately, haven't had the time to blog. I have been spending tons of time with God lately through fasting, reading my bible, praying, witnessing to others. It's been an amazing yet hard season for me but I've been introduced to wonderful Christians, found a church home, grew stronger, wiser, and my faith in God's will for me has increased dramatically! I have encountered some of the most difficult times of my life recently, but by the grace of God I have grown to be a stronger woman because of it! I am happy to say that I finally found a place of happiness, peace, and joy thanks to my God. Life is better, my attitude is better, I'm loving harder, trusting more. It's amazing! I've never prayed so much in my entire life as I have these last couple of months, and God has really shown me a new way of thinking. I asked him to renew my mind,and he did just that. I see clearer, I've learned to love those who treat ...

Be still and Rest in the Lord!

Honestly, 2014 was a rough year for me. I was so sad, overwhelmed and lonely most of the time, and felt like God was ignoring me and wasn’t hearing my prayers. It was a very frustrating and uncomfortable season. I was stretched, overwhelmed, physically and mentally exhausted. I was desperate for change, and desperate for God to do as I asked of Him then and there. I grew frustrated with waiting, I grew frustrated at my lack of patience, and distrust in God. I GREW FRUSTRATED with LIFE!  Yes the struggle was VERY real for me in 2014. I was very impatient with people, I lost hope in humanity, and I wanted to give up on everybody. I was so tired of trying to be this and that that it became physically draining. I was so tired of being there for everybody. I would say yes to everybody, which left me drained. I wanted to run away from everything. I lost all the desire to attend school, to attend church, and ESPECIALLY work! Every area of my life was being tested. I couldn't find c...